
To our village:
Steven can come back, but only if you guys don't leave Audrey alone because I'm only five. You are fifteen, and my sister is thirteen. I feel bad when you just play with my sister, Melanie. I feel bad. You can come back as long as you promise to not leave me alone. I am saying this because you guys have been playing a lot and I wasn't part of anything. I know you guys are trying to be nice about my feelings, but I am feeling sad when you leave me alone by myself.
I want villagers to help me, so even if I am the littlest in my family, I can still be the strongest in my heart. Villagers in Seattle and Chicago: Guama, Achi Mia, Neil, 2-ee, 4-ee, and 6-ee.
1 comment:
To: Audrey, Villager in Boston
From: 6-ee Villager in Seattle
How are you Audrey? I miss you so much. I thought of you when I saw the movie trailler for Madagascar 2on TV. Your cousins, Mia, Neil, Kei and I went to watch the movie the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I wish you were here, too. Maybe the next time we see each other we can watch the Madagascar 1 & 2 together again via DVD. Take care and give hugs to everybody for me. Love, 6-ee
Post a Comment